VETEBIOL Veterinary Balm is recommended whenever a decongestant, soothing and repairing effect is required, whether used alone or in addition to other forms of treatment:
– In addition to standard mastitis treatment
– As preventive treatment at the end of lactation to relieve udder congestion
– At the beginning of lactation to reduce oedemas
– Damage to udders and teats
– Udder confusion/bruises of the udder
Does not contain antibiotics or leave residue in milk.
Dosage and instructions for use :
As soon as the first signs appear, wash the udder and teat with soapy water then apply the products liberally and rub in until completely absorbed (possibility of using single-use gloves). Repeat 2 to 3 times a day if necessary.
Presentation of Veterinary Balm :
100g pot : ACL 9616300
400g tub : ACL 9616292
Product usable in Organic Farming in accordance with EC regulation n°834/2007 on 28th June 2007